• See all the new fall 2010 collections during Fashion Week. Designers from Marc Jacobs to Thakoon to DVF will be showcasing their latest lines all around the city. Through 2/18. See our Fashion Week calendar for a full list of events.
• Enjoy 20 percent off when you spend $175 or more at the Alexis Bittar Valentine's Day event. Alexis will be signing and wrapping gifts, and bubbly and treats will be served. 353 Bleecker St. nr. Charles St. (212-727-1093); 6–8.
• Shop discounted baubles by Wendy Brandes during her Valentine's Day jewelry sale. Prosecco will be served. RSVP to LSchmitz@rmtprmanagement.com. Fair Folks & a Goat, 7 E. 88th St., nr. Fifth Ave., buzzer 0006; 5:30–9:30.
• Fall/winter merchandise from Dunderdon, Samantha Pleet, Sophomore, and more is 50 to 70 percent off at the Circa Now and Court "Hello Young Lovers" sale. All vintage stock is half off. Through 2/14. Circa Now: 238 E. 6th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-254-2555); Court: 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); daily (noon–8).
• Designer clothing, shoes, accessories, and gifts for men and women are 50 to 75 percent off at the Barneys warehouse sale. Through 2/28. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); Th, Feb. 11–F, Feb. 12 (8–9); M–F (10–9), S–Su (10–7); Su, Feb. 28 (10–7).
• Men's and women's clothing from Isabel Marant, Robert Geller, Alexander Wang, and more is 30 to 75 percent off at the Stuart & Wright sample sale. Through 2/14. 85 Lafayette Ave., nr. S. Portland Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-797-0011); Th–S (10–8), Su (noon–6).
• Fall/winter merchandise from Gary Graham, Karen Walker, Mociun, and more is 60 to 80 percent off at Jumelle. Through 2/15. 148 Bedford Ave., nr. N. 8th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-9525); Th–M (noon–7:30).
• Spend more, save more at Henri Bendel's Addicted to Sale. Spend $200 or more, receive $35 off; spend $350 or more, receive $70 off; spend $500 or more, receive $125 off; spend $750 or more, receive $185 off. Through 2/15. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); M–S (10–8), Su (noon–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.