• See all the new fall 2010 collections during Fashion Week. Designers from Marc Jacobs to Thakoon to DVF will be showcasing their latest lines all around the city. Through 2/18. See our Fashion Week calendar for a full list of events.
• Enjoy 20 percent off when you spend $175 or more at the Alexis Bittar Valentine's Day event. Alexis will be signing and wrapping gifts, and bubbly and treats will be served. 353 Bleecker St. nr. Charles St. (212-727-1093); 6–8.
• Shop discounted baubles by Wendy Brandes during her Valentine's Day jewelry sale. Prosecco will be served. RSVP to LSchmitz@rmtprmanagement.com. Fair Folks & a Goat, 7 E. 88th St., nr. Fifth Ave., buzzer 0006; 5:30–9:30.
• Fall/winter merchandise from Dunderdon, Samantha Pleet, Sophomore, and more is 50 to 70 percent off at the Circa Now and Court "Hello Young Lovers" sale. All vintage stock is half off. Through 2/14. Circa Now: 238 E. 6th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-254-2555); Court: 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); daily (noon–8).
• Designer clothing, shoes, accessories, and gifts for men and women are 50 to 75 percent off at the Barneys warehouse sale. Through 2/28. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); Th, Feb. 11–F, Feb. 12 (8–9); M–F (10–9), S–Su (10–7); Su, Feb. 28 (10–7).
• Men's and women's clothing from Isabel Marant, Robert Geller, Alexander Wang, and more is 30 to 75 percent off at the Stuart & Wright sample sale. Through 2/14. 85 Lafayette Ave., nr. S. Portland Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-797-0011); Th–S (10–8), Su (noon–6).
• Fall/winter merchandise from Gary Graham, Karen Walker, Mociun, and more is 60 to 80 percent off at Jumelle. Through 2/15. 148 Bedford Ave., nr. N. 8th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-9525); Th–M (noon–7:30).
• Spend more, save more at Henri Bendel's Addicted to Sale. Spend $200 or more, receive $35 off; spend $350 or more, receive $70 off; spend $500 or more, receive $125 off; spend $750 or more, receive $185 off. Through 2/15. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); M–S (10–8), Su (noon–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
A Funny Thing Happens When Women Begin to Outearn Their Husbands
Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’
Why Are All the Gays Still Obsessed With Big Little Lies?
Girlboss Will Make You Nostalgic, But Maybe Not in a Good Way
Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian Are Taking a Well-Deserved Vacation
American Airlines Apologizes for Flight-Attendant Incident With Mom and Stroller
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.