Calvin Klein's behind-the-scenes look at Twilight star Kellan Lutz's Calvin Klein Underwear shoot confirms the label is trying to turn him into the next Mark Wahlberg. Shot in the style of Mark's vintage Calvin Klein commercial but partly in color, Lutz talks about how hot he is. He says his fans always ask him when he's going to be topless onscreen, so he's glad to give them the opportunity to "go crazy" now. He also explains how he stays in shape: "I’m a fish, I love to swim." And he spends a lot of time walking around, posing, and stretching in nothing but his little manties. And unlike his new ad campaign, there are no red Xs here to obscure his abs.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament