New York's Harriet Mays Powell and Amy Larocca sat down to sum up New York's fall 2010 season. For the last run in Bryant Park, designers traded embellishment and novelty for classic, sensible pieces. We saw a lot of beige, wide-leg trousers (finally!), and flat shoes (again, finally!). Watch the video to find out which shows they liked best this season.
In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!