Japanese Vogue fashion director Anna Dello Russo is featured in New York's spring fashion issue. A favorite of street-style blogs like the Sartorialist and Jak and Jil, Anna lives in Milan, where she keeps a separate apartment next door to her own just for her clothing collection. She's been collecting couture and ready-to-wear clothes for twenty years, and is very particular about how she stores and packs things. For New York Fashion Week, Anna brought two big suitcases — one the airline labeled "heavy" — with enough shoes and clothes to get her through the week without repeating anything. Get her packing tips and find out what she wears on the plane in the video.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split