• An Arizona student tested drugstore nail polishes to see which one resisted chips the best over the course of ten days. Surprisingly, the winner was Wet 'n' Wild. We're not normally into science, but this is definitely an experiment we would try ourselves. [BellaSugar]
• Canadian brand Sula launched a peelable nail polish, eliminating the need for nail-polish remover. The formula also includes nutrients to help strengthen nails and dries in ten minutes. However, it's not for long wear — the product only lasts three to five days. [Stylelist]
• The City's Whitney Port is the new face of Hot Spot, an over-the-counter thermal acne-clearing device. Commercials featuring the reality star will start airing next month on MTV, VH1, and TeenNick. [WWD]
• Drugstore hair-care brand Sunsilk hired editorial hairstylist Teddy Charles to help update their spring product line. They plan to revamp both formulas and packaging, with the latter featuring the stylist's head shot. [Beauty Counter/Style.com]
• Actresses have been embracing their natural curls on the red carpet more often. Not only do we love the look, but it's so much healthier for your hair. [Girls in the Beauty Department/Glamour]
• Someone is selling a lock of Farrah Fawcett's hair. It can be yours for just $1,000. [Pop Bitch]
• Hanae Mori plans to launch a new scent this spring called Hanae Mori No. 1, the first in a new line called Eaux de Collection. The fragrance is reportedly made using "renewable energy resources," and 5 percent of proceeds from its sale will be donated to Clean Air Cool Planet. [Now Smell This]
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
Guess What? Americans Love Planned Parenthood
From Our Partners
The Art of Female Masturbation
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
Why You Should Never Wear These Two Items Two Days In A Row
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesPhoebe Philo Does Not Believe in Hair Extensions
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.Even Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.John Legend on His Sitcom Pilot With Chrissy Teigen
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.The Angelina Jolie of China on Fame and Power
A rare interview with activist actress Yao Chen.Mindy Kaling’s Book Is Full of Beauty Wisdom
Six of our favorite insights.