People are pissed about a billboard for AKOO (T.I.'s clothing line) that is currently set up in Newark, New Jersey. The image shows a man wearing an unbuttoned pair of AKOO jeans with a woman tugging on them, and his hand on the back of her head, seemingly pulling her closer to his groin area. Many people are kvetching about the picture's implication of oral sex, though Newark Mayor Cory Booker saw a different problem — he says this billboard encourages young men to continue to wear their pants too low. Yes, droopy trousers, that's the problem here. [Gothamist]
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding