We love the look of chambray this season, from those ubiquitous slouchy button-downs to casual blazers. This roomy chambray tote makes a great throw-around bag for spring. You can load it up with clothes for a weekend trip or pile in necessities for a day of lounging in the park or at the beach. The sturdy, topstitched straps are long enough for comfortable shoulder-schlepping, and the flat bottom keeps it from tipping over into the sand. Plus, it’s on sale for just $25 (originally $34.50), leaving you with a little extra spending money for more additions to your spring wardrobe.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her