In the constellation of stylish downtown boutiques, it can be challenging to find affordable jewelry that doesn’t also look cheap. This necklace from Oak’s spinoff line A.OK has the eye-catching look of studded jewelry (which, we realize, is everywhere), but softens the rock vibe by piling on the studs. The small pyramid charms dangle from an eleven-inch chain, giving the piece a dressier effect than overdone biker-chic accessories. And unlike some of Oak’s other high-end jewelry, the price tag won’t make you wince.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times