• The extreme comb-over seen on the Alexander Wang fall 2010 runway reappeared at the Bottega Veneta show over the weekend in Milan. Guido Palau was the hairstylist behind both looks. [Beauty Counter/Style.com]
• Get your crimpers out: Marion Cotillard updated her French-twist updo by styling it with crimped hair when she appeared at the 2010 Cesar Film Awards in Paris over the weekend. [BellaSugar]
• Hollywood is still obsessed with putting braids in updos. Both Sandra Bullock and Amy Smart wore braids in their hair at public events over the weekend. [Girls in the Beauty Department/Glamour]
• Dolce & Gabbana requested both makeup artist Pat McGrath and hairstylist Eugene Souleiman to design a look for their fall 2010 runway show that normal women could re-create. McGrath said her look is "not about perfection," while Souleiman says the style is "pretty, simple, and one that girls feel gorgeous in." [Daily Beauty Reporter/Allure]
• Jersey Shore's JWOWW threw a birthday party over the weekend and gave all of her guests Too Faced's Tanning Bed in a Tube lotion. Nice to know she likes tanning in bed and bottle form. [Beauty Blogging Junkie]
• Thierry Mugler launched three new fragrances for this summer: Alien Sunessence Edition Saphir Soleil, Angel Sunessence Edition Bleu Lagon, and A*Men Sunessence Edition Orage d'Ete. [Now Smell This]
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesThe Y Is Back in YSL, But Not Much Else Is Yet
Anthony Vaccarello’s debut collection falls back on label classics. Plus: Young Parisian designers experiment.Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Their 'first tweet' was not impressive.Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
It was inevitable.What’s Going to Happen to Angelina’s Jewelry From Brad?
She has quite a few personal pieces from Brad Pitt that might wind up on the auction block.Models at Margiela Looked Like Rainbow Brite Alien Angels
Cosplay for characters that haven’t been invented yet.Senate Approves Long-Delayed Zika-Funding Bill
The $1.1 billion measure is expected to pass the House later today.Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
“Campaign stress?”Emma Watson and Justin Trudeau Hold International Wokeness Summit
Rude of them to not invite the American delegate, Matt McGorry.Whoopi Goldberg on Vetements and Burning Bridges
The comedian is trading The View for a higher profile in the fashion world.This Gentle Mask Kills Zits Overnight
And it doesn’t stink.
Runway beauty used to be pretty low-key. Now it’s one of the main events.Gary Johnson Calls in Supernatural Powers for Election Help
Melissa Joan Hart is the new Connecticut chair for the Gary Johnson campaign.Kim Kardashian Assaulted by the Same Guy Who Grabbed Gigi Hadid
He ran up and kissed her ass.The FDA Is Finally Going to Update the Term ‘Healthy’
Currently, foods that are low in fat but high in sugar can use it, which, no.Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Kellyanne Conway made a Freudian slip.Meet the Designer Who Launched a Hit Label From His Apartment
Talking to Atlein designer Antonin Tron about his unconventional debut.In The Girl on the Train, Emily Blunt Fights the Stigma Around Female Alcoholism
The adaptation of Paula Hawkins’s best-selling novel hits theaters on October 7.Miley Cyrus Says She Was the ‘Least-Paid’ Actor on Hannah Montana
She was just excited to be on a Disney show.The Frozen Flowers at Dries Van Noten Are Your New Wedding Inspiration
Paris Fashion Week’s most dramatic set so far.All the Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
Bryan Boy and Hari Nef, Mickey Mouse, lots of red.