• Heidi Montag appears to have finally reached her limit on plastic surgery. "I think I'm good for a while. I'm surger-ied out," she told Jay Leno. She also claimed she wasn't addicted to the procedures, because addicts "have to do it every day I like to do it all in one day knock it out." For both her sake and ours, we hope she really is done. [NYDN]
• Estée Lauder's Pure Color line is getting an overhaul thanks to creative makeup director Tom Pecheux. Pecheux is filling the fall collection with vibrant, pigmented colors and will feature 34 gloss shades in June and 48 new eye shadows in August. Some of the shades already debuted at Derek Lam's fall 2010 show. [StyleList]
• A recent poll found that 73 percent of women shop for beauty products at Wal-Mart, and that more than half shop there because of the prices. However, 70 percent of those women are "confused" by organic products and refuse to pay more for them. [BellaSugar]
• This year's Tribeca Film Festival will premiere Vidal Sassoon the Movie, a documentary that shows how the famous hairdresser changed attitudes about the profession and became an icon. It will screen on April 23. [FabSugar UK]
• Jennifer Love Hewitt debuted a new post-breakup bob. While the cut does flatter her face, it also makes her look older. [StyleWatch/People]
• Ginnifer Goodwin's been rocking auburn eyebrows, despite having black locks. Normally this would bother us, but somehow, the drastic difference works for her. [Girls in the Beauty Department/Glamour]
• John Varvatos will launch a new limited-edition scent in April. Artisan Black is a more musky, woodsy version of existing scent Artisan. The fragrance has notes of ginger, cardamom, and Murraya flower. [WWD]
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesSolange and Esperanza Spalding Performed at the the Inaugural Peace Ball in Washington D.C.
Artists and progressives celebrated at the alternative ball, held at the National Museum of African-American History and Culture.Malia Obama Might Be Starting an Internship with Harvey Weinstein
She previously had an internship with HBO’s ‘Girls.’10 Alternatives to Goop’s Sold-out Vaginal Jade Eggs
The resale market is probably booming.9 Books We’re Reading Right Now
Read with us.This Black Panther Leader’s Daughter Reclaimed His FBI File As Art
Artist Sadie Barnette turned to her father's FBI file for this New York exhibit.Kristen Stewart Co-Authored a Research Paper on Artificial Intelligence
She used the technique in her new film.The 5 Most Compelling Jewels in the Winter Antiques Show
Rubies, diamonds, and a Salvador Dali ring worn by a socialite.Serena Williams Tells Reporter to Apologize After Criticizing Her Winning Performance
“That wasn’t very kind. You should apologize.”There’s New Reason to Be Worried That Trump Will Slash Funding to Violence Against Women Programs
The Department of Justice currently administers 25 grant programs authorized by the Violence Against Women Act.Aughts Prom Favorite BCBG Is Closing Stores and Restructuring
The decline and fall of the American mall continues apace.
“I need some guacamole in my life.”What Abortion in America Looks Like Right Now
Seven stories about a pro-choice movement under attack.Ivanka Trump Says Talk of Her Taking On First-Lady Duties Is ‘Inappropriate’
“There’s one First Lady, and she’ll do remarkable things.”How I Get It Done: Miko Branch, Co-Founder of Curly Hair-Care Product Line Miss Jessie’s
On keeping her office organized, deciding to take time out for herself, and why she still works in the salon.Johnny Depp Finds Redemption at the People’s Choice Awards
After domestic-violence allegations, the actor won the Favorite Movie Icon award.See All the Red-Carpet Looks From the People’s Choice Awards
All the fan-favorite stars gathered at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.How Long Until Someone Breaks a Priceless Piece of Art During the Met Museum Workout?
A new form of fitness.Louis Vuitton x Supreme Is Here to Tantalize the Hypebeast in Your Life
This is what happens when two logos love each other very much.Preview a Beloved New York Art Gallery’s First Show in Its Airy New Location
Victoria Munroe Fine Art has reopened in a townhouse, the perfect spot for viewing 19th-century architectural drawings and a flock of rare birds.Can Learning How to Coupon Save Me Money?
There’s more to discount shopping than binders full of newspaper clippings.