Rodarte will hold a sample sale on April 20 and 21 in New York at an as-yet-undisclosed location. If you want to go, RSVP to email@example.com. It might be a painful experience with a long line and vicious shoppers, since Rodarte is one of those labels that breeds fanatics. Prices will likely still be high; at the Rodarte sample sale in December only a few shoes (not the ones you wanted) were $400, and the knits were $800 and up. Some items, like cardigans and tees, didn't even appear discounted. But hey! If you can't find anything that fits your budget, just get a carpet swatch from Home Depot, tug on the fibers with a crochet needle till you have those loopy things, and wrap it around your ass.
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!