The runways in Paris were filled with unexpected surprises and some very special appearances. Karolina Kurkova and Alessandra Ambrosio traded their Victoria's Secret wings to open and close for Giles, respectively. Casting director Michelle Lee at Louis Vuitton brought out French top model Laetita Casta to open, while supermodel Elle Macpherson closed. Meanwhile, Karlie Kloss held on to her opening slots at Christian Dior and John Galliano from last season. But it's rising star Jac who wins by a landslide. After sitting out the past two seasons of Paris Fashion Week owing to age restrictions, the 16-year-old became the most requested model of the week. She booked the opening looks at Celine, Lanvin, Pedro Lourenço, and Thierry Mugler, and closed for Valentino, Cacharel, Giambattista Valli, Nina Ricci, and Hermès. View our slideshow for all of Paris's openers and closers.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000