• Justin Bieber told People that his shaggy hairstyle takes just five minutes to create, with just a shake of the head post-shower. When asked about famous Man Bangs originator Zac Efron, Bieber said, "It’s no competition." Oh, now it's ON. [StyleWatch/People]
• Victoria Beckham is a big fan of volumizing at the roots, even as an everyday style — but not a fan of the Snooki pouf. [Girls in the Beauty Department/Glamour]
• Gisele Bündchen launched Pantene's latest line, Pantene Power, in Brazil this week. Considering that her hair always looks perfect, and she as a whole is perfect, she seems like the perfect spokesperson. [Just Jared]
• A survey found that 20 percent of American women and 10 percent of American men find themselves unattractive, compared with just 1 percent of each twelve years ago. This is probably due to an uptick in Botox, cosmetic surgery, and digital retouching. [BellaSugar]
• Estée Lauder Cosmetics won't sell its products to Duane Reade's new upscale in-store beauty sections, called Look Boutiques (modeled after chains like Boots in England). The drugstore chain must buy them from a third-party distributor instead. [WSJ]
• All beauty-product sales were down 6 percent in 2009, though skin-care products did grow in the last quarter of the year. [WWD]
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
How to Live in a 150-Square-Foot Studio
Ask a Boss: How Do I Quit the Job I’ve Had Forever?
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesBella Hadid Is Reportedly ‘Hurt’ By The Weeknd Dating Selena Gomez
But there was never a betrayal.Karl Lagerfeld Is Rumored to Be Among the Designers Dressing Melania Trump for the Inauguration
If so, he would join Ralph Lauren as the most high-profile designers dressing the incoming first lady.Rachel Comey on How She’s Mobilizing the Fashion Industry for the Women’s March
She put out a call to her fellow designers.Turmeric Might Not Have Magical Therapeutic Powers After All
A new study shines a skeptical light on turmeric.Republican Men Think Women Have It Better
A new survey found that 51 percent of Republican men think it’s a good time to be a woman in America.Obama Commutes Chelsea Manning’s Sentence
She will be out of prison on May 17.Why Some Parents Are Slaughtering Sophie the Giraffe
Cause of death: a viral article inciting mold fears.Why Not Sail to Italy With These Italian Men?
This daydream of a video comes courtesy of Caruso.Please Ignore This Enraging Person at the Women’s March
This week’s “Bermuda Square” comic strip.Activists Are Planning a Queer Dance Party Outside Mike Pence’s Home
The dance is in protest of Pence’s stance on LGBTQ issues.
The brand has partnered with UNICEF to help the cause.You’re Not Crazy, Trump Really Is Giving You More Migraines
The election has been a headache for migraine sufferers.Female Zebra Shark Gives Up on Shark Men and Mates With Herself
After being separated from her mate for three years, Leonie the shark reproduced asexually.Hillary Clinton Supporter Ralph Lauren Will Dress Melania Trump for Inauguration
The designer will reach across the aisle — or design room.Your Guide to NYC Inauguration Weekend Protests
Not making it to D.C.? Here are some local options.See All the Best Street Style From Milan Men’s Fashion Week
Wide-leg pants, puffer coats, lots of red.Fake News, Fake Science and Why Doctors Lie About Abortion
The consequences of bad information about women’s health.Alicia Keys Really Believes That Inner Beauty Is the Best Highlighter
Her glow doesn’t come in a compact.This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
Corinne is not who she seems.Ask a Boss: How Do I Quit the Job I’ve Had Forever?
With two weeks’ notice.