• Angelina Jolie manages to completely cover up her tattoos for movies and photo shoots using products from Cover FX. The oil-, paraben-, and fragrance-free products can be found at Sephora. Good news for job interviews! [StyleList]
• Nicole Scherzinger wore her hair in a braid (with a ribbon through it) that ran all the way around her head on Dancing with the Stars last night. If we knew how to do this, we'd definitely try it. [Girls in the Beauty Department/Glamour]
• Hank Azaria shaved his head. It kind of works! [HuffPo]
• Iraqis are getting plastic surgery more and more frequently. While many patients see cosmetic surgeons because of disfigurations from the war, increasing numbers of citizens are visiting for nose jobs, Botox, and other elective procedures. However, the country only has a handful of plastic surgeons, and patients often have to import their own materials for the procedures. [BellaSugar]
• Pirates of the Caribbean director Rob Marshall only wants actresses and extras with natural breasts for the saga's latest installment. He sent a note to casting agents with his requirements, saying "Must have real breasts. Do not submit if you have implants." Seems like an odd request for a movie whose costumes tend to pump up the cleavage. [Daily Mail UK]
• Zoya's new sparkle collection for summer is out. The polishes have a foil finish and range from emerald-green "Ivanka" to fuchsia "Alegra," and they're all perfect for a bright summer pedicure. [All Lacquered Up]
• Fragrance sales were down 10 percent in 2009 for both men and women, though gift sets only dropped 8 percent. [Now Smell This]
Most Viewed Stories
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Roxane Gay Calls Out Simon & Schuster After They Drop Milo Yiannopoulos
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
The Single Guy Who’s Pretty Sure He Split the Bill
Self-Empowerment Is Just Another Word for Narcissism
Ask a Boss: Should I Try to Act Older at Work?
Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, and Oprah Winfrey Are Having the Time of Their Lives in New Zealand
Did Lena Dunham Shade the Wing on Girls?
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
We Finally Get to the Root of Katie and Tom’s Problems
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesJudge Blocks Texas’ Attempt to Stop Medicaid Funding to Planned Parenthood
A federal judge issued a preliminary injunction and wrote a scathing opinion admonishing the state.Helena Christensen and Naomi Campbell Star in This New Fashion Book
Blumarine’s new photography book celebrates the brand’s 40th anniversary.See All of Bella Hadid’s Best Style Moments Since the Nickelodeon Choice Awards
A teen who’d wear a snake-print jumpsuit deserves some credit.Gender Discrimination at Uber Is a Reminder of How Hard Women Have to Fight to Be Believed
Ex-employee Susan Fowler documented everything during her time at the company, but management still found ways to deny her claims.WATCH: Lisa Frank Is Coming for Your Makeup Kit
You may remember her designs from your third-grade school supplies.Trump Will Issue New Guidelines on Treatment of Transgender Students
“The president has maintained for a long time that this is a states’-rights issue and not one for the federal government.”Chris Brown Ordered to Stay Away From Ex Karrueche Tran Following New Accusations of Death Threats and Domestic Violence
She claims he physically abused her while on probation for assaulting Rihanna.Gisele and Some Football Player to Co-chair the Met Gala
We can’t exactly picture them in Comme des Garçons.You Will Be Able to Buy Burberry’s Intricate, Over-the-Top Finale Capes
But it will cost you.I Finally Found Gold Hoops Like Sade’s
The covetable hoop in every price range.
The city of Stamford, Connecticut, issued the couple a citation for urban blight.New Research Shows How Abortion Restrictions Hurt Poor Women Most
An exclusive report from the National Network of Abortion Funds.This Dye Changes Your Hair Color According to Temperature and Mood
Practical magic.The Best Street Style From London Fashion Week
Leather jackets and so much blue.Balenciaga’s Silver Stiletto Boots Are a Surefire Street-Style Winner
Today’s Golden Peacock Award winner.It Doesn’t Get Any Chicer Than Christine Centenera’s Gray Blazer at London Fashion Week
The chicest look of the first day of London Fashion Week.Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, and Oprah Winfrey Are Having the Time of Their Lives in New Zealand
They’re filming A Wrinkle in Time.How I Get It Done: Eileen Fisher, Founder of the Eponymous Sustainable Basics Clothing Line
On employing one mantra to reduce stress, logging off on the weekends, and how being the boss has changed her.Ask a Boss: Should I Try to Act Older at Work?
Act like your age is a nonissue, and others will take your cue.Why Solange’s Stylist Can’t Stop Buying This Drugstore Moisturizer
Shiona Turini on her beauty routine and her secret celebrity facialist.