When Rachel Bilson showed up at Ann Taylor’s fall 2010 presentation last night, she was wearing one of the belts from the collection — a ribbon embellished with gemstones — as a necklace. “I think this is a belt, at least. This is a belt, right? I don’t know, I like pieces that you can do whatever you want with them. I just sort of threw this around my neck,” she said. Since having the contents of her closet stolen last summer by the band of celebrity-robbing teenage thieves, has she replenished her wardrobe? “I mean, you know, it’s important to keep staple pieces, so I’ve been starting with a new foundation. For spring, I’m buying clogs. You know, like, the new updated versions,” she explained. We asked what it was like to see Alexis Neiers, one of the alleged burglars, get arrested on a reality-TV show, but the actress demurred: “I don’t really want to get into that.”
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times