• Yesterday L’Oréal USA announced that it will no longer sell Shu Uemura products in the United States, but U.S. residents will still be able to buy their products online. [WWD]
• Bronze is big every summer, and this season, Guerlain will release a Terracotta eye-shadow pen for $35. [Makeup Bag]
• A hairstylist at a Santa Monica salon pressed charges against Kelis for a $5,000 weave she got in May 2009 but allegedly didn't pay for. The stylist went to the trial this week, but Kelis didn't, leading the judge to order her to pay the full amount. [Sound Off/BET]
• To raise state revenue, politicians in Michigan proposed a tax on 100 different kinds of services, including haircuts, tanning, and manicures. [BellaSugar]
• Jennifer Lopez will release a new fragrance this week named Blue Glow by JLo, the fourth scent in her Glow portfolio. It will be available on HSN.com for $27.50 to $59.50. [StyleList]
• Roll-on products have become more popular for reducing eye wrinkles. Clinique's new All About Eyes roll-on serum is free of fragrances and, according to one tester, just as good as more expensive brands (it's $25.50). [Beauty Snob]
• Have you tried a reverse half-moon manicure yet? Dita Von Teese loves the look. [Beauty Counter/Style.com]
Most Viewed Stories
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
Kellyanne Conway Was Honestly Too Busy House Hunting to Appear on TV
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Please Enjoy This Juicy Mystery About a Woman Cheating in a Half-Marathon
Malia Obama Went to the Club
Lululemon’s Former CEO Really Needs His Own Bravo Show
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Reese Witherspoon Is the Type-A Hero of Big Little Lies
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesJustin Bieber Will Not Rest Until the World Acknowledges His Basketball Skills
Watch him ball. Someone. Please. Anyone.13 Under-Eye Creams That Actually Work
Nothing obliterates dark circles, but these come close.See Sublime Watercolors of the Dior Runway
Just before Paris Fashion Week, a new book features illustrations of Dior’s designs over the years.You’ll Never Guess Who Has the Most Orgasms
Surprise!Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
Katy Perry and Ed Sheeran seem to be having a pretty good time together.Excuse Me While I Lose My Mind Over These Vetements Shoes
Peak shoe addiction.Being Too Lazy to Get Bang Trims Is Cool Now
Behold, at Prada.WATCH: The World’s First Transgender Doll Is Modeled After This Teenager
And it’s inspired by a 16-year-old.Moschino Brings Us Garbage Couture for a Garbage World
No recycled ideas here.Steve Bannon Wore Both His Collared Shirts to CPAC
And a t-shirt. And a blazer.
Her observations are…yikes.According to Google, These Are Our Greatest Skin-Care Concerns
A new report points to an obsession with sheet masks.Witches Are Planning to Hex Trump This Friday
The Facebook group “Mass Spell to Bind Donald Trump Feb. 24th” invites witches to cast a binding spell on Trump.The Only Choice for the First Day of Milan Fashion Week Was a Gucci Outfit
The brand truly makes the street-style bait.The Story of the Dress That Might Win La La Land the Costume Oscar
Designer Mary Zophres tells the story behind Emma Stone’s iconic yellow dress.Miuccia Prada Went Crafty and Cozy for Her Show Today
With a set that included beds as seats.This Is How You Wear Pajamas to Work
The chicest look from day one of Milan Fashion Week.The Best Street Style From Milan Fashion Week
Hari Nef’s dog wore Gucci.Kellyanne Conway Is Still Trying to Convince America That Trump Is Good for Women
Her CPAC interview was a weird form of doublethink.Casey Affleck Finally Addresses the Horrors of Circuses
The Oscars are four days away.