• Jersey Shore’s Snooki frolicked around Union Square filming a commercial for Sunlove tan yesterday. The reality star sprayed the faces of innocently pale pedestrians and invited people to “get snooked.” Taking her height into account, we assume people actually walked away with very tan necks. [NYDN]
• Unlike Lady Gaga, Ke$ha does go out in public without crazy makeup. We wish she would tone it down more often, because she looks gorgeous. [StyleWatch/People]
• Tom Ford will launch a lipstick line in the U.K. in April, with its U.S. launch slated for June. He chose twelve classic, "universally flattering" colors to complement a woman's entire look. The shades will run $45 a pop and include soja seed extract and Brazilian murumuru butter for smooth application. [WWD]
• Piggybacking off the success of their best-selling fragrance, Amazing Grace, Philosophy is set to release some very pink-centric makeup, called the Color of Grace collection, this April. The shades are supposed to flatter all skin tones and are meant to help you “embrace your inner girl with all things pink and beautiful.” [Spoiled Pretty]
• Following in the footsteps of Topshop and H&M, Urban Outfitters is releasing a makeup line next month in England that will include eye shadow, lip liner, lipstick, and nail polish. No word on when it will make its way across the pond. [FabSugar UK]
• It turns out that there’s really only so much nipping and tucking we can do to stop the signs of aging. According to a recent study done at the University of Rochester, it’s our actual bone structures that change and make our faces look older, so sagging skin is inevitable. Who’s going to be the one to break it to Heidi Montag? [Beauty Reporter/Allure]
• Twiggy refuses to get Botox to make herself look younger, though she did add, "I'm not saying I'm not going to do something." For now, she uses a "thick English cream" and never forgets to take her makeup off before bed. [StyleList]
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
The Internet of Parents Is Miserable and I Love It
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
New Study Says People Think Better of You When You Wear Black
The 21 Sexiest Chuck Bass Moments of All Time
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesEven Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.The Angelina Jolie of China on Fame and Power
A rare interview with activist actress Yao Chen.Mindy Kaling’s Book Is Full of Beauty Wisdom
Six of our favorite insights.How to Look Amazing in Under 10 Minutes
A makeup artist's everyday skin routine.