At first glance you would think makeup artist Sierra Luella is heavily influenced by the eighties. Not so! "I don't know too much about the eighties. I wasn't born till the nineties." The rainbow polo, the jean jacket, the neon Lego pin, and the poofy, sponge-curled hair are a look of her own creation. The St. Louis native came to New York because she was tired of being stared at, so it’s no surprise that she assimilates well into the city. “I’m here, I’m comfortable. I’m lovin’ it.” So spunky! Watch the Video Look Book to see her favorite Goodwill purchase.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken