• Receive a free striped tote bag with any Aqua purchase of $150 or more at Bloomingdale's. Customers can also have the bag monogrammed on the spot. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., second fl. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30.
• Shop pinup-girl-inspired clothing and accessories at Kill Devil Hill's Dollville N.Y.C. one-day pop-up. Stock includes cocktail hats, hair and burlesque accessories, dresses, lingerie, aprons, and more. Get hair and makeup tutorials by Pin Up Finishing School and stick around for the live rockabilly band at 8. Wine and cookies will be served. Kill Devil Hill, 170 Franklin St., nr. Java St., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (347-534-3088); 11–10.
• Diane Von Furstenberg releases Proud to be Woman, a compilation CD featuring songs by Joss Stone, Mary J. Blige, Estelle, and more. All proceeds from the CD benefit Vital Voices, an NGO devoted to empowering women. Additionally, 10 percent of all sales from DVF boutiques worldwide will be donated to the organization from March 8 to 15. Available at Diane Von Furstenberg, 874 Washington St., at 14th St. (646-486-4800), or dvf.com.
• Fall/winter 2009 clothing, sneakers, and Skerry boots are more than 50 percent off at the Tretorn tent sale. Through 3/7. 150 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (646-454-9680); S (10–8), Su (11–5).
• Prices range from $15 to $100 at the Earnest Sewn sample sale. Jeans are $70 (originally $225), women's dresses and tops are $50 (originally $225), women's denim jackets are $70 (originally $275), and men's button-downs are $30 (originally $155). 94 Orchard St., nr. Delancey St.; Th–S (10–8), Su (10–7).
• Furniture, linens, rugs, and home accessories are up to 75 percent off at the ABC Carpet & Home Bronx warehouse sale. ABC Carpet & Home Bronx Warehouse, 1055 Bronx River Ave., nr. Watson Ave. (718-842-8770); M–S (10–7), Su (11–6).
• Receive $50 facials, massages, mani-pedis, and more throughout the city during SpaFinder Deal Days. Through 3/14. See participating spas and details at spafinder.com.
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.