• Receive a free striped tote bag with any Aqua purchase of $150 or more at Bloomingdale's. Customers can also have the bag monogrammed on the spot. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., second fl. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30.
• Shop pinup-girl-inspired clothing and accessories at Kill Devil Hill's Dollville N.Y.C. one-day pop-up. Stock includes cocktail hats, hair and burlesque accessories, dresses, lingerie, aprons, and more. Get hair and makeup tutorials by Pin Up Finishing School and stick around for the live rockabilly band at 8. Wine and cookies will be served. Kill Devil Hill, 170 Franklin St., nr. Java St., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (347-534-3088); 11–10.
• Diane Von Furstenberg releases Proud to be Woman, a compilation CD featuring songs by Joss Stone, Mary J. Blige, Estelle, and more. All proceeds from the CD benefit Vital Voices, an NGO devoted to empowering women. Additionally, 10 percent of all sales from DVF boutiques worldwide will be donated to the organization from March 8 to 15. Available at Diane Von Furstenberg, 874 Washington St., at 14th St. (646-486-4800), or dvf.com.
• Fall/winter 2009 clothing, sneakers, and Skerry boots are more than 50 percent off at the Tretorn tent sale. Through 3/7. 150 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (646-454-9680); S (10–8), Su (11–5).
• Prices range from $15 to $100 at the Earnest Sewn sample sale. Jeans are $70 (originally $225), women's dresses and tops are $50 (originally $225), women's denim jackets are $70 (originally $275), and men's button-downs are $30 (originally $155). 94 Orchard St., nr. Delancey St.; Th–S (10–8), Su (10–7).
• Furniture, linens, rugs, and home accessories are up to 75 percent off at the ABC Carpet & Home Bronx warehouse sale. ABC Carpet & Home Bronx Warehouse, 1055 Bronx River Ave., nr. Watson Ave. (718-842-8770); M–S (10–7), Su (11–6).
• Receive $50 facials, massages, mani-pedis, and more throughout the city during SpaFinder Deal Days. Through 3/14. See participating spas and details at spafinder.com.