• Kate Spade representatives will be handing out pinwheels with coupons for 15 percent off full-price merchandise. Through 3/21. Prince St., nr. Mulberry St.; 11–5.
• Scoop Soho is giving away 10 and 20 percent off scratch cards during its Saturday shopping event. Stop by for the chance to win a free pair of jeans. 473 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-925-3539); 2–6.
• Receive a $20 gloss treatment with the purchase of a blowout or haircut at Salon Ziba. 200 W. 57th St., at Seventh Ave. (212-767-0577); 9–7.
• Stock up on heels from Louboutin, Gucci, Manolo Blahnik, and more for $150 at the Decades Two shoe blowout. Kiki de Montparnasse, 79 Greene St., nr. Broome St., second fl. (212-965-8150); noon–5.
• Receive 20 percent off full-priced merchandise at Catherine Malandrino during the book party for PokerWoman: How to Win at Love, Life, and Business Using the Principles of Poker, by Ellen Leikind. 468 Broome St., nr. Greene St. (212-925-6765); 3–6.
• Find deep discounts on vintage clothing, shoes, and accessories at Amarcord's annual warehouse sale. Prices start at $5. Through 3/21. 242 Wythe Ave., nr. N. 3rd St, buzzer 4, Williamsburg, Brooklyn; S–Su (11–6).
• Handbags, clutches, and accessories are up to 80 percent off at the Lauren Merkin spring sample sale. The Louise snake bag is $100 (originally $200), the Cassie beach tote is $50 (originally $125), and the Tatum raffia bag is $100 (originally $275). Makeup cases start at $5. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); T–F (11–7), Su (11–4).
• Save up to 70 percent on dresses and tops by Annie Havlicek at her three-day pop-up sale. 154 Orchard, nr. Stanton St. (917-664-4156); F–Su (noon–8).
• James Perse basics for men, women, and kids are up to 80 percent off at the sample sale. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St. (212-543-4300); F–S (10–9), Su (10–4).
Most Viewed Stories
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
All the Things Women Are Doing Wrong
Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
The Makeup Police Have Come to Arrest Alicia Keys
What We Lose When Sex Is All About Danger
Donald Trump Spoiled His Daughter-in-Law’s Pregnancy Announcement
This New Fashion Campaign Features Real-Life Couples Having Sex
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Talks Nonstop!
The Moment Khloé Asked the Cameras to Stop Filming
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.