• Celebrate W Magazine’s first shopping issue, “Shop W Style.” The meatpacking-district event includes makeup applications by Shiseido expert Renato Almeida, private style sessions at Hugo Boss with celebrity stylist Sarah Gore Reeves, and special offers and activities at local stores, like Catherine Malandrino, Theory, and Tory Burch. Shop W Style Lounge, The Standard, 69 Little W. 12th St., at Washington St.; 10–6.
• Mothers and daughters can audition for Comptoir des Cotonniers’ fall 2010–2011 campaign, called “The Mother, The Daughter, & La Mode.” The winners will be the face of the brand for the season and will receive a trip to Paris to walk at the label's show in May. 155 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (212-274-0830); 2–6.
• All new styles are 20 percent off at Sophia Eugene's one-day sale. Champagne will be served. Through 3/27. 37 Cornelia St., at Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); noon–7.
• Shirts are $10, ties and socks are $5, and other clothing is up to 70 percent off at the J.Press sample sale. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St. (212-997-3600); Th–S (11–6).
• Merchandise from BCBG Max Azria, AG Jeans, Tarte Cosmetics, Splendid, and more is up to 80 percent off at this warehouse sale. 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fifth fl.; Th–S (noon–8).
• Handbags, accessories, and ready-to-wear items are up to 70 percent off at the Hermès spring sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-463-0200); call for hours.
• Shop deep discounts at the Built by Wendy spring sample sale. Silk-twill drawstring tank-dresses are $80 (originally $274), canvas wedge sandals are $45 (originally $154), and five-pocket straight-leg jeans are $50 (originally $145). 46 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-384-2882); F–S (10–8), Su (noon–6).
• Blazers are $650 (originally $2,500), shorts are $100 (originally $350), and shirts are $95 (originally $350) at the Antonio Azzuolo sale. 39 Norfolk St., nr. Rivington St. (917-535-9768); F–S (10–7).
• Cashmere stock and samples are up to 70 percent off at the Jennifer Tyler sample sale. The Helmsley Carlton Hotel, 680 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-838-3000); Th–S (10–7), Su (noon–7), M (10–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.