• Donate your old bridesmaid dresses to Operation PROM, an organization that provides free prom dresses to girls in need. The first 100 people to donate will receive a free Revlon lipstick and nail polish. Through 3/13. 57 Grand, 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 804 (212-302-1604); 11–7.
• Shop discounted designer wares at the Tribeca Housing Works spring-preview sale. All proceeds benefit homeless and low-income New Yorkers living with HIV/AIDS. Housing Works Tribeca, 119 Chambers St., nr. Church St. (212732-0584); 5–8.
• Receive up to 80 percent off Carol Kauffmann jewelry, Pamella Roland eveningwear, MCM handbags, Cassin furs, and more at the Flatotel sample sale. Through 3/11. 135 W. 52nd St., nr. Sixth Ave., fifth fl. (212-920-1211); T–Th (10–6).
• Rings, necklaces, bracelets, and earrings are 15 percent off at Bittersweets. Through 3/19. 37 Broadway, nr. Wythe Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-218-8595); daily, 3–8.
• Slim and skinny jeans are 25 percent off in-store and online at Ann Taylor Loft. Various hours and locations.
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Guess What? Americans Love Planned Parenthood
Sigourney Weaver on Talking to Ronald Reagan About Abortion Rights
Witness a Photographer’s Affair With Los Angeles
From Our Partners
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
Clever nightstand alternatives (for small-spaces!)
Warning: You're About to Be Totally Obsessed With This Tiny, Stylish Dog
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?