• Receive 15 percent off all new spring merchandise at Helianthus's tea party. Champagne, tea, and cupcakes will be served. 552 LaGuardia Pl., nr. W. 3rd St. (212-677-6888); 6–10.
• Handbags, accessories, and ready-to-wear items are up to 60 percent off at the Hermès spring sale. Through 3/28. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-463-0200); call for hours.
• Receive 20 percent off select merchandise during Bloomingdale's public "friends and family" sale. Through 3/28. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); M–F (10–8:30, S–Su (11–7).
• Women's and children's clothing is up to 90 percent off at the Oilily sale. Receive an additional 30 percent off when you purchase two or more items. 465 W. Broadway, nr. Houston St. (212-871-0201); M–F (11–7), S (10–7), Su (noon–6).
• Manas shoes and jeans by Met and Cycle are $100 or less during this Italian sample sale. The Venetian Fashion Group, 37 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., twelfth fl. (212-838-1888); daily (9:30–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
The Cool Hour
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.