• Head to Brooklyn for Brooklyn Collective and General Nightmare Antiques’ spring event, which will feature clothes, accessories, jewelry, and art from more than fifteen local designers. Complimentary cocktails will be served, and SORD will perform. 196 Columbia St., nr. Sackett St., Red Hook, Brooklyn; 7–midnight.
• Shop jewelry, stationery, totes, and vintage clothing from indie designers at the Totallysuperdeluxe Pop-up Sale. Through 3/28. 198 Sixth St., at Prince St. (917-892-2928); F–Su (noon–7).
• Check out independent designers at the Tribeca Retail Club’s night out. Shop new designers and beauty products, sample beauty services, and enjoy free goody bags and an open bar with a VIP ticket. Admission is free; VIP tickets are $15. RSVP here. Chacala, 394 Broadway, nr. Walker St.; 6–11.
• Shop deep discounts at the Built by Wendy spring sample sale. Silk-twill drawstring tank-dresses are $80 (originally $274), canvas wedge sandals are $45 (originally $154), and five-pocket straight-leg jeans are $50 (originally $145). Through 3/28. 46 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-384-2882); F–S (10–8), Su (noon–6).
• In honor of Nos Boutique's new location, receive 10 percent off all new shoes from designers like Cynthia Vincent, Vera Wang, Corso Como, and more. Fall merchandise is up to 60 percent off. Through 3/28. 117 Front St., nr. Adams St. (718-422-0095); M–S (11–8), Su (noon–6).
• Handbags, clothing, and accessories are up to 90 percent off at the Showroom Seven sample sale. The Orla Kiely classic shoulder bag is $104 (originally $200), the Erickson Beamon quartz, jet, and tiger eye Lock & Key necklace is $372 (originally $930), and Kova & T dark-wash denim jeans are $20 (originally $160). 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 28th St., third fl. (646-395-8023); M–F (10–7).
Most Viewed Stories
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
Donald Trump’s Retweet Was Supposed to Praise Ivanka Trump, But It Tagged the Wrong User
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
How to Live in a 150-Square-Foot Studio
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.