• Meet Teri Jon designer Rickie Freeman at Saks. Customers can also enter for a chance to win a gown of their choice. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., fourth fl. (212-753-4000); 1–5.
• Celebrate the launch of the Melissa Shoes pop-up in ecofriendly boutique Kaight. Vegan treats and cocktails will be served. 83 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-680-5630); 6–9.
• Shop discounted designer wares at the Columbus Avenue Housing Works spring-preview sale. All proceeds benefit homeless and low-income New Yorkers living with HIV/AIDS. Housing Works, 306 Columbus Ave., nr. 74th St. (212-579-7566); 5–8.
• Eyewear from Alain Mikli, Mykita, Thierry Lasry, and more is 40 to 80 percent off at the annual Felice Dee Eyewear sale. Through 3/13. 69 E. 71st St., nr. Park Ave. (212-717-7062); Th (11–7), F (10–6), S (11–6).
• Find deals on cocktail dresses, tailored pants, jackets, bags, shoes, and more at the Dolce & Gabbana and D&G sample sale. Through 3/14. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (877-703-4872).
• Save up to 40 percent on select handbags and up to 25 percent on custom exotic-skin creations at the Ambrosi Abrianna boutique. Through 3/25. 850 Madison Ave., at 70th St. (212-582-2506); M–S (10–6).
• Receive up to 80 percent off Carol Kauffmann jewelry, Pamella Roland eveningwear, MCM handbags, Cassin furs, and more at the Flatotel sample sale. 135 W. 52nd St., nr. Sixth Ave., fifth fl. (212-920-1211); T–Th (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
These Photos of Malia and Sasha Obama’s First Visit to the White House Will Make You Really Nostalgic
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of January 16
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.