• Meet beauty editors at Maybelline's Color Studio at Walgreens. Guests include Maria Rocha, the beauty and style director of People en Español; Leah Wyar, Cosmopolitan’s beauty director; Angelique Serrano, the beauty/fashion director of Latina magazine; Holly Siegel, Nylon’s beauty editor; and makeup artist Gabriel Almodovar. See maybelline.com for details. Through 3/6. 145 Fourth Ave., nr. 14th St. F (2–8), S (11–5). 350 Fifth Ave., nr. 33rd St.; S (11–5).
• See Giorgio Armani’s red-carpet creations up close at the label's Fifth Avenue flagship. Gowns include those worn by Lady Gaga to the 2010 Grammys, Anne Hathaway to the 2009 Golden Globes, Penélope Cruz to the 2010 Golden Globes, and more. Through 3/21. 717 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-207-1902); M–S (10–8), Su (noon–6).
• Get turned into Old Navy’s newest SuperModelquin in Times Square. A booth will snap participants’ photos, convert their likenesses into SuperModelquins, and display the transformations on a billboard. Times Square, Military Island, Seventh Ave., at 42nd St.; noon–5.
• Check out JF & Son's collaboration with performance artist K8 Hardy and receive 25 percent off the fall collection. Through 3/5. 19 Kenmare St., at Elizabeth St. (212-343-3131); 6–8.
• Find deals on vintage clothing, shoes, and accessories at Zachary's Smile's attic sale. Samples from the in-house line are $10 to $48. Through 3/31. 303 Mulberry St., nr. Houston St. (212-965-8245); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Men's and women's clothing from rag & bone, Karen Walker, Richard Chai, and more are up to 70 percent off at Odin and Pas de Deux. 328 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-475-0075); M–S (noon–9), Su (noon–8).
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.