• Meet beauty editors at Maybelline's Color Studio at Walgreens. Guests include Maria Rocha, the beauty and style director of People en Español; Leah Wyar, Cosmopolitan’s beauty director; Angelique Serrano, the beauty/fashion director of Latina magazine; Holly Siegel, Nylon’s beauty editor; and makeup artist Gabriel Almodovar. See maybelline.com for details. Through 3/6. 145 Fourth Ave., nr. 14th St. F (2–8), S (11–5). 350 Fifth Ave., nr. 33rd St.; S (11–5).
• See Giorgio Armani’s red-carpet creations up close at the label's Fifth Avenue flagship. Gowns include those worn by Lady Gaga to the 2010 Grammys, Anne Hathaway to the 2009 Golden Globes, Penélope Cruz to the 2010 Golden Globes, and more. Through 3/21. 717 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-207-1902); M–S (10–8), Su (noon–6).
• Get turned into Old Navy’s newest SuperModelquin in Times Square. A booth will snap participants’ photos, convert their likenesses into SuperModelquins, and display the transformations on a billboard. Times Square, Military Island, Seventh Ave., at 42nd St.; noon–5.
• Check out JF & Son's collaboration with performance artist K8 Hardy and receive 25 percent off the fall collection. Through 3/5. 19 Kenmare St., at Elizabeth St. (212-343-3131); 6–8.
• Find deals on vintage clothing, shoes, and accessories at Zachary's Smile's attic sale. Samples from the in-house line are $10 to $48. Through 3/31. 303 Mulberry St., nr. Houston St. (212-965-8245); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).