Stylist Luis Rodriguez believes that basics are the foundation of style. "You've got to master the basics, and from there, you can experiment." For Luis, experimenting means walking around New York in bright-red Pierre Hardy boots. "I like to mix trends, modern, classic, old, new, high, low," he explains. "It's probably the most fun and most visually interesting way to decorate anything." While he says his style is "eclectic across the board," he also admits that "I've reached a point where comfort is also a motivator in how I dress." Watch the video to see more of Luis's style.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat