Fashion was once just a hobby for Ori Oren, a recent Israeli émigré, but now he’s working as an assistant for Robert Rabensteiner at L’Uomo Vogue. “When I open my clothing closet, I’m basically trying to tell a story.” What most inspires him about New York is that the story can change day to day. “You can wake up one morning and decide that you’re French and be a French person for 24 hours.” But looking this way takes time. Oren’s mustache alone took nearly three years to cultivate. “You get stuff stuck in it sometimes. Very uncomfortable.” Watch the Video Look Book to see the 'stache in action.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken