Calvin Klein hired Twilight star Kellan Lutz and True Blood star Mehcad Brooks to star in the campaign for their new manty range, X Underwear, along with Japanese soccer star Hidetoshi Nakata and Spanish tennis player Fernando Verdasco. When the campaign came out, everyone wondered why on earth Calvin Klein obscured the bare torsos of these gentlemen with a translucent "X" graphic. The label hath heard our cries of woe and sought retribution in the form of a commercial starring all three gentlemen wearing only their new manties and saying dirty things.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve