Calvin Klein hired Twilight star Kellan Lutz and True Blood star Mehcad Brooks to star in the campaign for their new manty range, X Underwear, along with Japanese soccer star Hidetoshi Nakata and Spanish tennis player Fernando Verdasco. When the campaign came out, everyone wondered why on earth Calvin Klein obscured the bare torsos of these gentlemen with a translucent "X" graphic. The label hath heard our cries of woe and sought retribution in the form of a commercial starring all three gentlemen wearing only their new manties and saying dirty things.
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?