Rolf Snoeren and Viktor Horsting put on a fantastic fall 2010 show over the weekend in Paris. Rather than just dress some girls backstage and parade them around, they dressed them onstage and then paraded them around. Kristen McMenamy came onto the runway wearing most of the fall 2010 collection. Viktor and Rolf came out with her and proceeded to peeled the layers off her to put on the other models, including Karlie Kloss and others, who came out wearing shoes, black leotards, and black leather baseball hats. The headwear coupled with the backdrop of illustrated machinery and the models' Blue Steel expressions gave the show a "Rhythm Nation" vibe, but with more fur, more leg, and, sadly, much less synchronized dancing. Check it out in the video.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament