• Singer Akon filed a lawsuit against Konvict Cosmetics International, which launched a fragrance named Konvict. Akon was in talks to develop a fragrance by the same name, and claims the one that was released is a fraud, done without his approval. He wants the company to stop production. [NYDN]
• Heidi Montag said she has trouble eating a hamburger due to the amount of plastic surgery she has done to her face. Also, the new season of The Hills premieres tonight, as if you needed another reminder. [NYDN]
• Doctors at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston tested a way to treat acne patients online. The patients submitted pictures of themselves online and doctors recommended treatments based on the photographs. [BellaSugar]
• Aspiring dancer Renée Stewart, daughter of Rod Stewart and Rachel Hunter, stars in a new Pantene commercial to run in Australia alongside her mother. Rachel said she had to convince Renée to do the commercial, which she agreed to do when Pantene told her she could dance in it. [Sassybella]
• Tom Ford will launch the Tom Ford Private Blend Lipstick Collection on June 1. The line will be sold exclusively at Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, and Bergdorf Goodman for a steep $45 per tube. [Racked]
• Lyn Kirby, chief executive officer of beauty chain Ulta, will step down this fall. The $1.2 billion company plans to name Chuck Rubin, the former president of North American retail for Office Depot, as Kirby’s successor. [WWD]
• Jewelry designer Tarina Tarantino just released her second makeup collection for Sephora. [Nylon]
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
5 Eyeliner Rules Most Women Break (and How to Redeem Yourself)
'Scream Queens' Parodies Taylor Swift In New Halloween Episode
6 Things I Wish I Had Never Told My Children
lily-rose depp had the most morbid sweet 16 ever
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesEven Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.The Angelina Jolie of China on Fame and Power
A rare interview with activist actress Yao Chen.Mindy Kaling’s Book Is Full of Beauty Wisdom
Six of our favorite insights.How to Look Amazing in Under 10 Minutes
A makeup artist's everyday skin routine.