• M.A.C. Cosmetics partnered with Alice + Olivia designer Stacey Bendet Eisner for a new collaboration, set to land in stores July 8. The collection will include gloss, shimmer pigments, and nail polish for $12 to $19.50. [WWD]
• A new survey reports that Iran is the seventh-largest consumer of cosmetics in the world, spending $2.1 billion on beauty products annually, and makes up 29 percent of the cosmetics market in the Middle East. The survey also states that half of Iran's population is under the age of 30. [Independent UK]
• François Nars's summer makeup collection includes a cream-eye-shadow duo with two different shades of turquoise. Pantone, which tracks colors in the fashion and home-décor industries, labeled turquoise as the color of the year. [Beauty Blogging Junkie]
• The French Fragrance Foundation announced the winners of its annual perfume awards yesterday. Cartier's scent La Treizième Heure won the award voted on by beauty editors and bloggers. Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci won best women's fragrance, Jamais le Dimanche by Ego Facto won best men's fragrance, and Miss Dior Chérie by Christian Dior won for best campaign. [Independent UK]
• The Fragrance Foundation UK also announced its annual fragrance awards yesterday. Lola by Marc Jacobs won best women's prestige scent, while Tom Ford's Grey Vetiver won in the best men's prestige category. [Now Smell This]
• Mo'Nique doesn't shave her legs on purpose. The masses still don't accept it. [NYT]
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesWatch the Chloé Livestream
Enoy!California Does Away With the Statue of Limitations for Rape and Other Sex Crimes
Previously, charges had to generally be filed within a 10-year window starting from the date of the alleged crime.Brad Pitt Reportedly Takes Voluntary Drug Test, Is ‘Cooperating Fully’ With DCFS Investigation
After reportedly being accused of child abuse.Kate Hudson Would Like to Date Someone Who’s Funny, Hot and — Oh Yeah, Looks Like Brad Pitt
She told Howard Stern about the qualities she’s looking in a man.Kim Kardashian Assaulted by the Same Guy Who Grabbed Gigi Hadid [Updated]
She’s reached out to French officials after he ran up and kissed her ass.Your Zits Are Actually Keeping You Young
New research suggest they are nature’s anti-ager.Rihanna’s Paris Fashion Week Show Involved a Lot More Purple Satin Than Anyone Was Expecting
Pastels were a major theme.Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
It’s a beautiful country!College Student Printed Out Her Roommate’s Subtweets and Posted Them in the Dorm in Today’s Best College Drama
She printed out every subtweet and posted them on a bulletin board.The Y Is Back in YSL, But Not Much Else Is Yet
Anthony Vaccarello’s debut collection falls back on label classics. Plus: Young Parisian designers experiment.
Their 'first tweet' was not impressive.Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
It was inevitable.What’s Going to Happen to Angelina’s Jewelry From Brad?
She has quite a few personal pieces from Brad Pitt that might wind up on the auction block.Models at Margiela Looked Like Rainbow Brite Alien Angels
Cosplay for characters that haven’t been invented yet.Senate Approves Long-Delayed Zika-Funding Bill
The $1.1 billion measure is expected to pass the House later today.Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
“Campaign stress?”Emma Watson and Justin Trudeau Hold International Wokeness Summit
Rude of them to not invite the American delegate, Matt McGorry.Whoopi Goldberg on Vetements and Burning Bridges
The comedian is trading The View for a higher profile in the fashion world.This Gentle Mask Kills Zits Overnight
And it doesn’t stink.What Really Happens Backstage at the Shows
Runway beauty used to be pretty low-key. Now it’s one of the main events.