Fashion companies have taken to auctioning off internships to benefit charity, allowing those with money to breeze in and experience what it's probably not at all like to intern there. Anna Wintour, however, is auctioning off not an internship, but a "week at Vogue." Bids start at $1,000 (though the estimated value is $10,000) for a chance to spend seven days in the Vogue offices, during which you get to meet Anna Wintour. What else happens during this week is up to the winner to determine with Vogue, based on his or her interests and skills. We'd want to start each day by brushing Anna's hair and tweeting what she had for breakfast, since she's the only person who can do that and actually have it be interesting. [Charity Buzz]
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?