Lady Gaga performed in a white lace bodystocking adorned with some white straps and other frippery in Tokyo today. She wore what was essentially a less elaborate red version of this outfit — a lace body stocking but with a thong underneath instead of on top — at Fashion Week last September performing at Marc Jacobs's after-party. She's been wearing plenty of bottoms lately — pants, skirts, what have you — as you can see in Gaga Daily's photo archive. But are her performance panties getting skimpier? She wore a thong under her polar bear coat in "Bad Romance" and no panties under her fishnets in the "Telephone" video. Her Grammys leotard was noticeably skimpier in front and back. It may be too soon to say that Gaga is, in fact, showing more of her lower quarters onstage, but it felt like an Important Question to raise. And it gives us an excuse to show you her new avant-garde thong, which might or might not be made out of toilet paper.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?