Several shoe styles from Christian Siriano's runway collection will be released for his fall Payless collection. This is the second time Payless will release runway styles as part of Siriano's line. His spring collection included three straight-from-the-runway styles in addition to its runway-inspired offerings. Even though some found the $79.99 spring styles hard to walk in, but not impossible, and Christian's recent Bravo special Having a Moment showed the shoes breaking backstage before his spring show, they sold out online. No wonder Payless wants to do it again! The fall styles will be available in September for under $50, though the shoes themselves have not been revealed yet. Here you see some of the shoes Christian debuted at his fall show, now in the running to be produced. Thoughts?
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch