Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana are in New York. A rep confirmed they shot the fall 2010 men's campaign at Mulberry Street Bar in Little Italy yesterday. Spies in the neighborhood tell us the bar was closed with the blinds drawn yesterday, with a trailer parked around the corner on Broome Street. Over the weekend, one large trailer was also spotted on Broome Street, with several walkie-talkie–wielding handlers directing foot traffic. Madonna is reportedly shooting a commercial for the designers with Steven Klein this week in the same neighborhood. It could be for her sunglasses line for the label, though some are speculating she'll return as the Dolce face for fall. "That's what's been going on?" one spy said. "I thought it was Law & Order." Well it is Little Italy, so you never know. Keep your eyes out for Madonna in the neighborhood, though.
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You