Did you hear about the opening of the Emanuel Ungaro boutique over the weekend? Of course you didn't! Because the store, which was recently forced to move out of its pricey Madison Avenue location, reopened in the mall underneath the Plaza Hotel — shopping quarters few people seem to shop in or even know exist. The Plaza was reportedly keen on recruiting a high-fashion label to open a shop in the space to add value to the Plaza mall real estate as a whole, and to recruit more attractive clients. As such, presumably, a press release announcing the opening of the Ungaro store also heralds the arrival of another vendor called Connor, "an artisanal stationer." So if you're the kind of person who often finds him or herself with only an hour or so to acquire both a heart-shaped glitter nipple pastie and family coat of arms (Jill Zarin, cough cough), the shops at the Plaza are just what you need.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split