After hitting the abdomen, gut, sides, shoulders, and collarbone, the cutout trend has inevitably drifted below the belt. (There were inklings of this on the runway, but we smugly doubted that demand would propel them into stores.) We were wrong: Browsing the new arrivals at Opening Ceremony, we were distracted by these hole-punched jeans by Erin Wasson X RVCA. They’re skinny enough to cause triangular thigh spillover when you sit, and the threat of a dozen tiny tan lines makes them a no-go for day. Isn't any body part safe from the migrating cutout trend?
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000