Pants are fun. Sparkles are fun. Sparkly pants are even more fun. Sparkly pants on Martha Stewart — the last woman we'd expect to see in sparkly pants — cross over into shopping-with-no-budget levels of fun. Which is how you'd probably have to shop to decide such a novelty item was worth spending money on. Martha maximized the surface area of her sparkly pants with a swishy wide-leg style, which she wore last night to Good Housekeeping's 125th anniversary party. Ironically, she is bold enough to wear this style, but not bold enough to leave the soles of her Christian Louboutins red.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat