• Jennifer Aniston decided to name her fragrance Lola V. Why? Well, does she need a reason? She says she's been working on the scent for a year. "I don't think they really expected me to be [so] picky. But you've got to have it smell right." [Life & Style]
• Celine Dion announced that she will release her eighth fragrance, Pure Brilliance, with Coty in September. [WWD]
• L'Occitane's first line of makeup launches in the U.K. this month and worldwide in May. The collection is inspired by peonies, and the label hired peony expert Jean-Luc Rivière to help develop the products. [WWD]
• Kelly Osbourne is the spokesperson for self-tanning company St. Tropez's new Self Esteem campaign. Her complexion is naturally quite pale, but she became a fan of spray tans after getting them for Dancing With the Stars. [Elle UK]
• Lauren Conrad uses a different shampoo every day. Excessive? [Glamour]
• Hairstylist Allen Edwards believes that blow-dry-only shops are hurting the salon business. He thinks that by offering cheap services, they make customers less likely to go to full-service salons for a quick blow-dry. [Talking Makeup]
• Victoria Hunter, owner of the West Village salon Whittemore House, said models and "bohemian types" have been asking for gray highlights for six months. [On the Runway/NYT]
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
From Our Partners
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
The Eye Makeup Tip That Will Put Plastic Surgeons Out of Business
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesEven Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.The Angelina Jolie of China on Fame and Power
A rare interview with activist actress Yao Chen.Mindy Kaling’s Book Is Full of Beauty Wisdom
Six of our favorite insights.How to Look Amazing in Under 10 Minutes
A makeup artist's everyday skin routine.