Jennifer Aniston just released the campaign for her new fragrance, Lolavie. And it's puzzling, because this is a woman whom the tabloids endlessly rake through the coals for nothing more than her singledom. Yet here she is sitting out in the elements on a hard grainy rock, naked and shivering in nothing more than a towel that may have been dragged out of someone's cat bed. She looks so cold and so ... ALONE. She is gorgeous (that hair! those waves! the highlights!) but why so scared? One can say a lot about Kimora Lee Simmons's fragrance ads, but to her credit, she projects confidence in herself and what she stands for. Why, in the promotional materials for her own brand-new business venture (and good for her!) — which will surely earn her a ton of money — does Jen look so scared? Maybe she can't shake the potential backlash from yet another celebrity fragrance from the back of her mind.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament