Jennifer Aniston just released the campaign for her new fragrance, Lolavie. And it's puzzling, because this is a woman whom the tabloids endlessly rake through the coals for nothing more than her singledom. Yet here she is sitting out in the elements on a hard grainy rock, naked and shivering in nothing more than a towel that may have been dragged out of someone's cat bed. She looks so cold and so ... ALONE. She is gorgeous (that hair! those waves! the highlights!) but why so scared? One can say a lot about Kimora Lee Simmons's fragrance ads, but to her credit, she projects confidence in herself and what she stands for. Why, in the promotional materials for her own brand-new business venture (and good for her!) — which will surely earn her a ton of money — does Jen look so scared? Maybe she can't shake the potential backlash from yet another celebrity fragrance from the back of her mind.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times