Denim brand 7 For All Mankind tapped interior designer Jonathan Adler to design a capsule collection of men's and women's clothes. The collection, priced from $90 to $210, arrives in stores next month. The lineup includes tanks, shirts, and denim for a total of twelve pieces, some of which feature the whimsical, decorative patterns Adler typically uses on his tabletop items and furniture. Adler's home accessories will also be for sale at 7 For All Mankind stores when this launches, you know, in case you decide to get a vase that matches your shirt. [WWD]
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000