Penélope Cruz guest-edited next month's French Vogue, which has three different covers. On one, she appears alongside Meryl Streep, Julianne Moore, Kate Winslet, Naomi Watts, and Gwyneth Paltrow (who can smile the biggest, apparently); all ladies appear to be wearing tees from Gap's (Product) Red collection. On another cover, she poses as the other half of Bono's face, and on the third, she toplessly embraces Meryl Streep. This is a surprising, very Hollywood direction for a magazine that loves models so much.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve