Penélope Cruz guest-edited next month's French Vogue, which has three different covers. On one, she appears alongside Meryl Streep, Julianne Moore, Kate Winslet, Naomi Watts, and Gwyneth Paltrow (who can smile the biggest, apparently); all ladies appear to be wearing tees from Gap's (Product) Red collection. On another cover, she poses as the other half of Bono's face, and on the third, she toplessly embraces Meryl Streep. This is a surprising, very Hollywood direction for a magazine that loves models so much.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat