Karl Lagerfeld, who can't resist throwing a hot boy into any shoot for anything, revealed the Pirelli calendar he has the honor of shooting this year will include "three to four boys." (Normally it's just naked and semi-naked chicks rubbing up on each other and nature.) He can't say who, because the Pirelli people are trying to keep the naked frolicking top secret. One model posted behind-the-scenes cell-phone snaps of Karl and the girls on the shoot, and was asked to take them down, but this being the glorious Internet, you can still see them here. The grand unveiling of the 2011 calendar will occur on November 30 in Moscow before 600 "VIPs." [WWD]
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her