Target's New York pop-up shop for Zac Posen's collaboration line kicks off with a 24-hour party tomorrow at 11 p.m. (481 Eighth Avenue, at 34th Street), more than a week before the line hits stores, so New York fashion director Harriett Mays Powell stopped by the designer's downtown studio for a preview. "It's a collection that's about the best summer of a woman's life," the designer explained, while adjusting certain pieces, showing how they can be worn several different ways. Watch the video for more.
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen
- Male Gaze: Feast Your Eyes on Frank Sinatra
- Office Stress Is Contagious
- Kim Kardashian’s ‘Jubilant,’ Post-Baby Reveal
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 14 Days to Go!
- Paltrow, Anderson Diet Show Gets ‘Major Network’