New W editor Stefano Tonchi was arrested in January of last year in Beverly Hills for what police described as a "routine traffic violation." He refused a breathalyzer test at the time but then "failed a battery of field sobriety tests," according to Gawker, and was arrested and charged with a single misdemeanor DUI. The trial was supposed to be held yesterday, after a more than a yearlong delay while the defense tried to suppress evidence. Tonchi's lawyer says he worked out a plea bargain before the trial: Tonchi pleaded to the initial traffic violation and the DUI charge was dropped. And Tonchi was probably supposed to be enjoying his downtime before starting at W. Vacations where you have to take care of business really suck.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?