Kimora Lee Simmons's new fragrance Dare Me is cheap. No, really. Instead of beginning with prestige distribution like her past fragrances, this will go straight to a total of 18,000 mass-market doors, like Walgreens, Target, and Kohl’s stores. Prices range from $12 for a travel-size bottle to $28 for a full ounce. However, what probably wasn't cheap about this launch were the marketing materials, because hello, retoucher! Either they Photoshopped Kimora's body to death or stuck her head on a model's body. The question is, if they did the latter, would they tell her? Ironically, Kimora says the "message with this fragrance is empowerment and self-reliance."
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season