• Meet Timo Weiland designers Alan Eckstein and Timo Weiland as they debut their spring collection at Pas De Deux. Some fall 2010 pieces will be available, and Champagne and sherbet will be served. RSVP to email@example.com. 328 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave.; 1–6.
• Scoop is giving away scratch-off cards offering freebies and discounts of up to 25 percent at the Spring into Scoop event. The Cupcake Stop truck will be giving away free cupcakes with any Scoop purchase, and D.J. Theory will be spinning. 1275 Third Ave., at 73rd St. (212-535-5577); 1–5.
• Partners & Spade is launching Ecstatic Peace Library, dubbed a "springtime cosmic newsstand," full of underground newspapers, found photographs, silk-screened fanzines, hand-stamped record sleeves, and more. Thurston & Daniel will perform and absinthe lemonade will be served. 40 Great Jones St., nr. Lafayette St. (646-861-2827); 6–8.
• Euphoria Spa's 45-minute Oxyfresh facial, 45-minute Alchemy Massage, and IPL bikini or underarm treatments are discounted to $50 during Spa Week. Through 4/23. 18 Harrison St., nr. Greenwich St., second fl. (212-925-5925); M (10–8), T (1–8), W–F (10–8), S (10–7), Su (noon–7).
• All merchandise is 20 percent off at Belly Dance Maternity, including new styles and sale items. Through 4/11. 548 Hudson St., nr. Charles St. (212-645-3640); S (11–6), Su (noon–5).
• Silk dresses are deeply discounted at the Louis Feraud sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St.; 212-725-5400; F (9–7), S–Su (11–7).
• Handbags, small leather goods, scarves, ties, gifts, and fragrances are up to 70 percent off at the Bulgari sale. Through 4/14. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); daily, 9–6:30.
• Sheets, duvets, comforters, and more are 50 to 80 percent off at the Sferra sample sale. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., at 15th St. (212-543-4300); F–S (10–7), Su (10–6).
• Lingerie and loungewear are up to 75 percent off at Kiki De Montparnasse. 79 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; 212-965-8070; M–W (11–7), Th (11–8), F (11–7), S–Su (noon–7).
• Festive Mexican bowls, platters, and dinnerware are 20 percent off at La Sirena. 27 E. 3rd St., nr. Second Ave.; 212-780-9113; daily, noon–7
• Sample leather bags are up to 70 percent off at M0851, and the current collection is 20 percent off. 106 Wooster St., nr. Spring St. (212-431-3069); Th-S (10-8), Su (11–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.