• Meet Timo Weiland designers Alan Eckstein and Timo Weiland as they debut their spring collection at Pas De Deux. Some fall 2010 pieces will be available, and Champagne and sherbet will be served. RSVP to email@example.com. 328 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave.; 1–6.
• Scoop is giving away scratch-off cards offering freebies and discounts of up to 25 percent at the Spring into Scoop event. The Cupcake Stop truck will be giving away free cupcakes with any Scoop purchase, and D.J. Theory will be spinning. 1275 Third Ave., at 73rd St. (212-535-5577); 1–5.
• Partners & Spade is launching Ecstatic Peace Library, dubbed a "springtime cosmic newsstand," full of underground newspapers, found photographs, silk-screened fanzines, hand-stamped record sleeves, and more. Thurston & Daniel will perform and absinthe lemonade will be served. 40 Great Jones St., nr. Lafayette St. (646-861-2827); 6–8.
• Euphoria Spa's 45-minute Oxyfresh facial, 45-minute Alchemy Massage, and IPL bikini or underarm treatments are discounted to $50 during Spa Week. Through 4/23. 18 Harrison St., nr. Greenwich St., second fl. (212-925-5925); M (10–8), T (1–8), W–F (10–8), S (10–7), Su (noon–7).
• All merchandise is 20 percent off at Belly Dance Maternity, including new styles and sale items. Through 4/11. 548 Hudson St., nr. Charles St. (212-645-3640); S (11–6), Su (noon–5).
• Silk dresses are deeply discounted at the Louis Feraud sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St.; 212-725-5400; F (9–7), S–Su (11–7).
• Handbags, small leather goods, scarves, ties, gifts, and fragrances are up to 70 percent off at the Bulgari sale. Through 4/14. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); daily, 9–6:30.
• Sheets, duvets, comforters, and more are 50 to 80 percent off at the Sferra sample sale. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., at 15th St. (212-543-4300); F–S (10–7), Su (10–6).
• Lingerie and loungewear are up to 75 percent off at Kiki De Montparnasse. 79 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; 212-965-8070; M–W (11–7), Th (11–8), F (11–7), S–Su (noon–7).
• Festive Mexican bowls, platters, and dinnerware are 20 percent off at La Sirena. 27 E. 3rd St., nr. Second Ave.; 212-780-9113; daily, noon–7
• Sample leather bags are up to 70 percent off at M0851, and the current collection is 20 percent off. 106 Wooster St., nr. Spring St. (212-431-3069); Th-S (10-8), Su (11–7).
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
From Our Partners
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
Twitter Users Are (Mostly) Against Increasing Character Limit
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
Lady Gaga Goes Full Disco For Tom Ford
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesStock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.