• Shop food, vintage clothing, jewelry, bikes, furniture, and more from local vendors at the opening of the Hester Street Fair. Through 4/25. Hester St., at Essex St.; S–Su (10–6).
• Meet models Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, and Candice Swanepoel at the launch of Victoria’s Secret’s new Heavenly Flowers scent. Shoppers who spend $35 or more will get the models’ autographs and the first 500 shoppers will receive a fragrance roulette ball. 591 Broadway, nr. Prince St., 12–3.
• Enjoy 20 percent off storewide, plus complimentary drinks, at Duo’s spring fling. 337 E. 9th St., nr. First Ave. (212-777-7044); noon–9.
• Save on prom dresses at eDressMe’s Prom Extravaganza Sale. Dresses from Jessica McClintock, Betsey Johnson, and more will be up to 90 percent off, and shoppers can enter for the chance to win a free dress. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., penthouse; 10–6.
• Receive 20 percent off at Original Penguin in honor of World Penguin Day. Free refreshments will be provided by Pabst Blue Ribbon, and Brahms + Tanlines will guest-D.J. 103 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-219-3811); 2–5.
• Select eighteen-carat-gold and sterling-silver jewelry is 20 percent off in stores and online during Me&Ro's Mother's Day sale. The set of seven sterling-silver Moroccan rings are $220 (originally $275), the ten-carat-gold Immeasurables Medallion pendant is $792 (originally $990), and the eighteen-carat-gold all-beaded hoop with rubies is $1,872 (originally $2,340). Through 5/9. 241 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (917-237-9215); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Shop dresses and accessories by Huit-Huit, Deborah Sweeny, and more at the Jane's Closet pop-up shop in Williamsburg. 60 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (212-772-0712); M–W (1–7), Th–S (noon–8), Su (noon–6).
• Shop for luxury linens at the Frette sample sale. Bed sets, duvet sets, light quilts, and bed covers are up to 80 percent off, and robes and tablecloths are up to 60 percent off. Through 4/29. 4 W. 58th St., nr. Sixth Ave., ninth fl. (212-920-1211); Su (1–5), M–Th (10–6).
• Take an additional 15 percent off styles already discounted up to 70 percent, both in stores and online, during Intermix's four-day sale. Enter SALE15 at checkout to receive the discount online. Various hours and locations.
• Select merchandise is 20 percent off and beauty products are 10 percent off during the Saks Fifth Avenue friends & family sale. Present this invitation to redeem your discount. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); M–F (10–8), S (10–7), Su (noon–7).
• Receive $25 off any beauty purchase of $100 or more at Bergdorf Goodman. Spend $500, get a $50 gift card, spend $750, get a $75 gift card, and spend $1,000, get a $100 gift card. Through 4/25. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St. (212-753-7300); M–F (10–8), S (10–7), Su (noon–6).
• Bags are 30 percent off and jewelry is 15 percent off at the Teich sale. 84 E. 7th St., nr. First Ave. (212-260-0676); T–S (noon–6), Su (noon–5).
• Clothing and accessories by Hayden-Harnett, Eskell, Sarah Yu, and more are 25 to 80 percent off at the Cheap Thrills pop-up. 253 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-334-2247); T–Su (noon–8).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.